Save the Date | Wednesday, December 6th, 7-9pm Kathryn Schultz Gallery & New School of Music Concert Room
Come dressed in your festive attire and get ready for amazing live performances and art! We’ll be hosting a live music, small work exhibition and sale, featuring original artwork priced at $100!
2017 Holiday Exhibition & Art Sale. Featuring donated artwork by artists who have exhibited at CAA. The Holiday Exhibition & Sale exhibition presented at the Cambridge Art Association satellite gallery, New School of Music Concert Room.
Note all artwork must be priced at $100 – artists have the opportunity below to list which percentage of the work will be donated to CAA ( 50% or 100%) Artists that select 100% will receive a receipt for a tax deductible.
Deadline for submission is November 15th, 5pm. Participating Artists will be emailed the drop off information.
– Artwork cannot exceed 12″ on the longest side, sizing excludes frame.
– Must be gallery ready (clean, ready to hang/install).
– Must be original, no reproductions or giclee prints (except photograph/print editions)
– All artwork will be sold for $100 (artist can select donation percentage).
– Note that artwork on canvas, board, or panel does not need to be framed.
– Prints or photography should come framed, or matted.
Note that entering does not guarantee all three works will be presented. CAA staff will reach out to participating artists with exhibition logistics and drop off info.
Thank you to our Sponsors: