Cambridge Art Association’s (CAA) Art Rental Program serves to further our mission to build a vibrant community through visual art by working with local corporate and non-profit partners to place artwork by local artists in work spaces. This program is a re-launch of CAA’s longtime Sales & Rental Program, which was put on hiatus in 2009. We look forward to this renewed outlet for supporting and promoting the work of the 500+ artists that make up the CAA community.
How it works:
- Our curator, Hilary Tait Norod, will work with you to select artworks that fit your space and budgetary needs
- The initial consultation fee is $125, and is non-refundable
- We offer artwork on loan for up to 12-months, with the option to purchase the artwork at the end of the rental period
- Rental fees are based on the value of the artwork, the 50 percent of the fee going directly to the artist, and the remainder supporting program fees
- We offer professional installation services, as well as archival labels to identify each work of art
(l to r) Arlene Chaplin; Martha Wakefield; Jim Kociuba; Jess Hurley Scott; Timothy Wilson