Cambridge Art Association accepts workshop proposals on a rolling basis. Workshops should engage artists and/or arts supporters and cannot have been offered at another local institution in the past 2 years. All proposals should be tailored toward events that can be held at Cambridge Art Association’s Kathryn Schultz Gallery, or in the Harvard Square environs. The maximum capacity for most workshops ranges between 10-20 participants.
All material MUST BE TYPED, and emailed as a PDF or Word document to email@example.com with the subject line “Workshop Proposal) or mailed to:
Cambridge Art Association
Attn: Workshop Proposal
25 Lowell Street
Cambridge MA 02138
Please submit the following information:
- The name of the class/workshop and name(s) of the instructors
- A description of the workshop, including the following: description of workshop and anticipated outcomes; length of workshop; anticipated cost to participants; additional materials costs
- Resumes/CV of instructor(s): please include any prior teaching experience
- Images of your artwork, or images from past workshops (optional)
- Testimonials of past students (optional)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
The Cambridge Art Association is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. If your proposal is accepted, you will be contacted for additional information, scheduling of the workshop and compensation.