Michelle Grabner, Crown Family Professor in Painting and Drawing, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Jessica Hong, Assistant Curator, ICA Boston
Jamillah James, Curator, ICA Los Angeles
SHOW DATES & DEADLINES
Jan. 23 – Entry Period Opens | Click Here to Enter the National Prize Show
Feb. 22 – Entry Deadline(11:59pm, EST)
April 2 – Acceptance Notification, after 5pm
May 11 – Ticketed Gala Preview Event
May 16 – Public Reception, 6-8pm
May 17 – June 23 – Exhibition Dates
Best in Show Award | $1,500
First Prize | $750
Second Prize| $500
Three Juror’s Choice | $100 Each
All applicants may enter up to 3 pieces of original work. Please see “Artwork Requirements” for more info.
$40 for non Members — not a member yet? Join us, click here for more details!
$25 for CAA Members
Note that Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the Exhibition.
Open to artists age 18 and older living and working in the USA, open to all media. All work will be juried from digital images submitted through Slideroom. Click Here to Enter the National Prize Show
– All mediums accepted: 2D, 3D and video work.
– Artwork must have been created within the past five years.
– Work must be original, no reproductions.
– All work submitted must be available for exhibition dates.
– Artwork that has been accepted into a CAA show within the past 2-years will not be considered.
– Artwork must be gallery ready (see click here for further details).
– All wall mounted work must be wired for hanging (or note method of presentation upon Slideroom entry).
– Diptychs/triptychs are considered as a single work, and must be entered as a single jpeg.
– Total weight of any work must not exceed 50lbs.
– Adheres to the Cambridge Art Association Exhibition Rules and Regulations
– Sales Percentages according to Membership Status: Artist Member 60%, CAA 40% | Associate & Student Member, 50%, CAA 50% | Non Member 50%, CAA 50%. Prices cannot be adjusted after entry or acceptance.
Please contact CAA with questions regarding work over 72 inches on longest side.
3D WORK REQUIREMENT
– Accepted sculpture should be accompanied by its own pedestal or method of presentation.
– Freestanding work must not exceed 100 lbs.
– Wall mounted 3D work should be wired for hanging, or artists must supply appropriate installation materials. Wall mounted work may not exceed 50 lbs.
For accepted video work, the artist is responsible for providing all necessary display and viewing equipment, including, but not limited to: display monitor, DVD player, USB drive, mounting hardware, remote controls, batteries.
Accepted artists will be posted on the cambridgeart.org April 2nd, 2018 after 5pm. No phone calls please.
Delivery details will be shared with artists upon acceptance.
Have Questions? Please contact our staff directly at 617 876 0246 or email Assistant Director Rebecca Schnopp at email@example.com