Michelle Grabner, Crown Family Professor in Painting and Drawing, The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Jessica Hong, Curatorial Associate, ICA Boston
Jamillah James, Curator, ICA Los Angeles
SHOW DATES & DEADLINES
Jan. 23 – Submission Starts | Submission Link will go Live – January 23, 2018
Feb. 21 – Submission Deadline(Midnight)
April 2 – Acceptance Notification
May 10 – Ticketed Gala Preview
May 16 – Public Reception
May 17 – June 23 – Exhibition Dates
Best in Show Award | $1,500
First Prize | $750
Second Prize| $500
Three Juror’s Choice | $100 Each
Open to artists age 18 and older living and working in the USA, open to all media. All work will be juried from digital images submitted through Slideroom. Submission Link will go Live – January 23, 2018
– All mediums accepted: 2D, 3D and video work.
– Artwork must have been created within the past five years.
– Work must be original, no reproductions.
– All work submitted must be available for exhibition dates.
– Artwork that has been accepted into a CAA show within the past 2-years will not be considered.
– Artwork must be gallery ready (see click here for further details).
– All wall mounted work must be wired for hanging (or note method of presentation upon Slideroom entry).
– Diptychs/triptychs are considered as a single work, and must be entered as a single jpeg.
– Total weight of any work must not exceed 50lbs.
– Adheres to the Cambridge Art Association Exhibition Rules and Regulations
– Sales Percentages according to Membership Status: Artist Member 60%, CAA 40% | Associate & Student Member, 50%, CAA 50% | Non Member 50%, CAA 50% [Price your artwork accordingly] Prices cannot change after submission.
Please contact CAA with questions regarding work over 72 inches on longest side.
3D WORK REQUIREMENT
– Accepted sculpture must be accompanied by its own pedestal or method of presentation.
– Total weight must not exceed 100 lbs.
– Wall mounted 3D work should be wired for hanging, or artists must supply appropriate
For accepted video work, the artist is responsible for providing all necessary display and viewing equipment, including, but not limited to: display monitor, DVD player, USB drive, mounting hardware, remote controls, batteries.
Accepted artists will be posted on the cambridgeart.org April 2nd, 2018 after 5pm. No phone calls please. Delivery details will be shared with artists upon acceptance.
Have Questions? Please contact our staff directly at 617 876 0246 or email CAA Assistant Director, Cory at firstname.lastname@example.org