Exhibition Dates: January 9 – 27, 2018 | University Place Gallery
Opening Reception: Thursday, January 25, 5-7pm
Drop Off: January 4th & January 5th, 11am-5pm Directly to University Place Gallery
Pick Up: January 29th 11am-5pm & January 30th 11am-5pm Directly at University Place Gallery
Artwork must be picked up in the stated dates and times, if not – artists will incur a $15 a day in late fees. As well as a $5 transportation fee.
A Non-Juried Members Only Exhibition! Not a member? Join us! All artwork must be Pre-registered and adhere by the exhibition rules listed below. Have questions? Please email Cory, Cshea@Cambridgeart.org
Elements of Abstraction Exhibition Rules
– All participating members must be up to date with their dues (dues must cover length of exhibition).
– Artwork must be available for the entire length of the Exhibition dates (1/8-1/27)
– Artwork cannot exceed 36″ in the longest direction — please email staff if you want to enter something larger (larger works will be considered on a case by case basis).
– All Artwork MUST be wired – hanging system at University Place Gallery!!!
– All Artwork must be gallery ready – clean, no broken frames, etc.
– All Artwork must be pre-registered online (see bel0w)
Deadline for Digital Entry January 3rd, Midnight — So our staff can process and have files ready for drop off!