Calls for Entry:
Open to all CAA Members in good standing. See below for additional details.
- Invaluable | online gallery located at Invaluable.com | Click here to submit. Deadline: February 28.
- Monsters & Misfits: Explorations into the Uncomfortable | Juried by Jill Whitney Armstrong and Bob Armstrong, iartcolony | Click here for entry details. In person drop-off: February 27th & 28th, 11am-5pm
- Miniatures | Juried by Marni Elyse Katz. Click here for entry details. In person drop-off: April 3rd & 4th 11am-5pm
- Emerging Artists | 2017 Summer Exhibition, Click here for more details and submission process.
Open to artists living and working in the United States
- 2017 National Prize Show | juried by Nick Capasso (Director, Fitchburg Art Museum) Click here for entry details. Deadline: February 9, 11:59pm
CAA Satellite Spaces ( for Artist, Associate, and Student Members)
- Darwin’s LTD Cambridge Street
- 50 Church Street – Trinity Property Management
- University Place Management Office
- New School of Music Concert Gallery